Kentech's Intelligent Programming Software
What is Conversational CNC Programming Software?
- A quick and simple way to produce G-code by answering simple fill in the blank questions without a drawing.
- No drawing or G-code experience needed.
- Allows even non programmers to produce code for the everyday work pieces that comprise the 85 to 90% of the machining done in shops every
How Does Kipware® Conversational Differ from CAD/CAM ?
- Kipware® uses a simple fill in the blank format allowing anyone to create powerful G code programs for
those everyday toolpaths.
- 85-90% of programming done in machine shops every day does not require CAD/CAM or a CAD/CAM programmer.
Kipware® can create these everyday programs simply and quickly. Saving time and money.
- CAD/CAM systems are expensive and complex...Kipware® conversational is affordable and easy to use.
- Kipware® is Conversational-No Drawing Experience Required.
- Kipware® automatically includes powerful G code features like canned cycles and cutter comp.
- The simple interface enables more of your shop to create G code programs...breaking up shop floor programming bottlenecks.
- For "non-standard programming...the powerful and intuitive Kipware® SketchPad allows you to import your
DXF file or draw your non-standard toolpath directly.
- No Post Processors--"Auto-creates" Okuma and "Fanuc compatible" code out of the box ... code that functions on 95% of machine controls in the
market including all Fanuc, Okuma, Haas, Mach3 controls, EMC and most others.
- The simple fill-in-the-blank concept allows anyone to create G code programs ... and include COMPLEX programming like CUTTER COMPENSATION ...
RAMP PLUNGING ... LEAD IN / LEAD OUT moves ... because they are all created AUTOMATICALLY by Kipware®.